CCMC Case Managers advocate for people who are facing adverse circumstances to help them access vital resources and services. People facing an urgent crisis often have no idea where to turn for help. Our Case Managers meet with them, assess the situation, and refer the to partner agencies, organizations, and services that can assist in providing relief. Depending on the circumstances, Case Managers will help clients to set goals, work on assignments, determine what the next steps will be, and set follow-up appointments to check on the progress being made.
An appointment is necessary in order to access our Case Management services. Appointments can be made by calling 501-318-1153 and asking for a Case Management appointment. As a general rule, walk-ins will not be seen by a Case Manager, but they can make an appointment to be seen at the first available time.
Our ability to advocate and assist is based on the resources available. If there are no resources, then assistance will not be possible.
Common Hot Springs, Arkansas Resources that Case Managers use include:
- Jackson House, Monday - Saturday, Noon-1pm, 705 Malvern Ave. Call 501-623-4048 for more information or click here.
- Salvation Army, Monday - Friday, 5pm-6pm, Sunday, 12:30-1:30pm, 115 Crescent Ave. Call 501-623-1628 for more information or click here.
- Grand Avenue United Methodist Church - Table of Grace, Sunday, 4:30pm-6pm, 841 Quapaw Ave. Call 501-623-5626 for more information or click here.
- Hot Springs Housing Authority, pick up applications Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-5:30pm, 1004 Illinoise St. Call 501-624-4420 for more information.
- Levi Towers (for ages 62+), pick up applications any time, 240 Prospect Ave. Call 501-623-8419 for more information.
- Aristocrat (for ages 62+ and for those with disabilities), pick up applications Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, 240 Central Ave. Call 501-624-4601 for more information.
- Home Harbor, pick up applications Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm, 501 Malvern Ave. Call 501-623-5800 for more information.
Mental Health and Counseling
Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellness (OBHAW), 125 Wellness Way. Call 501-624-7111 for more information or click here.
- Express Employment, 1702 Malvern Ave #B. Call 501-520-0333 for more information or click here.
- Staffmark, 4328 Central Ave #D. Call 501-525-4443 for more information or click here.
- Labor Finders, 1301 Central Ave. Call 501-623-1799 for more information or click here.
- Arkansas Workforce, 2254 Albert Pike #A. Call 501-525-3450 for more information or click here.
- Indeed. For more information click here.
- Veterans Arkansas Workforce, 2254 Albert Pike #A. Call 501-525-3450 for more information or click here.
- Stoneworks. Meet at Garland County Library, 1427 Malvern Ave, Thursdays, 10:30am-12:30pm. Call Sheryl Talbert at 501-620-9381 for more information.
Domestic Violence Hotline: 501-865-3939
- Ouachita Family Center provides safe, secure shelter and support services for all victims of domestic violence and their children. They also provide court advocacy including assistance in filing orders of protection and accompanying victims to court with an attorney present.
- 24 Hour Hotline: 501-865-3939
Resource Guide for agencies and services throughout Garland County
- United Way of the Ouachitas, Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm, 233 Hobson Ave. Call 501-623-2505 or click here.
- Taxi Services
- Checker Cab, 501-623-2525
- Resort Cab, 501-624-5656
- Service Cab, 501-624-5656
- Yellow Cab, 501-623-1616
- Hot Springs Intracity Transit
- Intracity Transit (IT) buses operate from 6:10am until 6pm, Monday though Friday, and from 10:10am until 6pm on Saturday. All bus routes begin and end their daily runs at the Transportation Plaza, 100 Broadway Terrace. Buses do not run on Sunday, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. For more information, call 501-321-2020. Paratransit Service is 501-321-6625. TDD is 501-321-6843. You can also download the 2019 Bus Fares and Bus Routes and Schedules from the links below.