CCMC’s charitable clinic provides medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy services by staff and volunteer health care professionals to the uninsured and under-insured. Services that are not available from the clinic may be available from local providers when recommended by CCMC medical staff. Patients may also request spiritual counseling should they feel the need to do so.
In order to be seen in our clinic, prospective patients must be registered with us. Applicants are required to complete an application, provide required documents, and schedule an appointment to be interviewed by our Admissions staff by calling 501-318-1153. Applicants must be uninsured for the services being requested and meet income guidelines. Ongoing patients are required to renew their applications, annually. There is a downloadable application link on this page. Please note that this site cannot handle requests for medical assistance. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please go to the nearest hospital Emergency Room or call 911.
HOW TO ACCESS CCMC CLINIC SERVICES
- Download an application or pick one up at CCMC (133 Arbor Street in Hot Springs).
- Complete the application with the required documents requested in the application.
- Schedule an appointment (call 501-318-1153) with our Admissions staff to become a registered CCMC patient.
- Once you are registered, you will receive a CCMC Identification Card that will give you access to clinic services.
- CCMC can also provide assistance in enrollment for Medicaid and reporting employment for the Arkansas Works requirement. To make an appointment for this assistance, please call 501-318-1153.
CLINIC HOURS OF OPERATION
- Every Wednesday, 9am-1pm (Pharmacy – 10am -1pm)
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday, 9am-1pm
- 1st and 3rd Thursday, 9am-1pm (Pharmacy – 10am-1pm)
- 2nd Tuesday, 6pm-8pm (Pharmacy – 6pm-8pm)
Dental Services – by appointment only
- 2nd Tuesday, 6pm-8pm (basic dental care and simple extractions)
- 4th Tuesday, 6pm-8pm (dental hygiene care)
Vision Clinic – by appointment only
- 2nd Tuesday, 6pm-8pm
Case Management and Admissions Registration are by appointment only (call 501-318-1153)
Download and complete this application for clinic services. Once the application is complete, contact CCMC at 501-318-1153 to schedule an Admissions appointment. Applications are also available at CCMC (133 Arbor Street in Hot Springs).